• Mitt Romney says he’ll “keep an open mind” around April in regards to releasing his tax filing.
Sorry, I do not believe this. It is very clear he is hiding something.
• Santorum said these three things will keep you out of poverty: “Work, graduate high school, and get married before you have children.”
LOL… well, no. This really is not a laughing matter. I’m laughing at the fact that he actually thinks this. I know so many people who have COLLEGE degrees and cannot get a job.
• Newt: More people have been put on food stamps during Obama than any president in history.
Newt… that’s because he FOLLOWED Bush… the worst president in history. Your words cannot change the facts.
• Mitt: The Taliban are killing our soldiers.
Bring our soldiers home and there will not be any more killing. And to follow up on this comment, Ron Paul kindly pointed out to Mitt that it is not the Taliban but rather the al-Qaeda. (Oops, I’ve gone and done it now… I’m probably being watched by DHS since I just typed in al-Qaeda, and had to google it to double-check my spelling, too.)
• Mitt also very strongly supported “kill, kill, kill” anyone who is a threat, and that the United States MUST develop and have the biggest
bully defense system in the world.
• Mitt also stated that he would have signed the NDAA FY2012, whereas Santorum believes that a US citizen has a right to file a habeas corpus in Federal Court if detained for any reason, even if being suspected of a terrorist.
Well, that’s all I have for tonight. I’m feeling a bit nauseous…. Time to find something a bit more palatable for me. But I will finish this off with a political cartoon about one of our former candidates for the GOP party…