Okay, I am jumping aboard The Hobbler’s game “Lie to Me” where I must post 7 things about myself… six of which are true and one being a lie.
You are to determine which is the lie. Now some of you may recognize a few of the truths in my list since I have talked about them before – but that just eliminates a few truths. So you still have to figure out which is the lie.
Here goes (sigh)….
1. I have been hang gliding.
2. I have held on to the dorsal fin of a dolphin while it pulled me through the water.
3. I have done a photo shoot for Playboy Magazine.
4. I “did it” on the 50-yard line at Purdue’s Ross Ade Stadium.
5. I have stood at the lowest point in the continental United States.
6. I have stood at the highest point in the continental United States.
7. I went on a date with Ed O’Neil (the actor who played Al Bundy in “Married with Children).
Well, there you go. I have told a lie. And I’m the one who cut down the cherry tree. It wasn’t George….
Oh, and I’m not sure when I will reveal the lie. Soon… but want to see some comments first.