The Republican Record of bills put forth by Obama and the Democratic Party that were designed to help the majority of people in our country as well as small business owners:
- Tax companies that ship jobs overseas – BLOCKED (Source)
- The Dream Act – BLOCKED (Source)
- Political Ad disclosure Bill – BLOCKED 2x (Source)
- Small Business Jobs Act – BLOCKED 2x (Source)
- Anti- Rape Amendment – BLOCKED (Source)
- Benefits for Homeless Veterans – BLOCKED (Source)
- Affordable Healthcare for America – Voted 33x to Repeal (Source)
- Healthcare for the 9/11 First Responders – BLOCKED (Source)
- The Jobs Bill – BLOCKED (Source)
- Wall Street Reform – BLOCKED (Source)
- Oil Spill Liability – BLOCKED (Source)
- Immigration Reform – BLOCKED (Source)
- Fair Pay Act of 2009 – BLOCKED and DEFEATED (Source)
- Unemployment Extension Bill – BLOCKED (Source)
In 2012 they want you to think that Obama is to BLAME!!
Pass this on… Voters need to know the way the GOP congress has acted.
And, please… don’t believe the GOP. Look what happened to our economy under Bush. Romney wants to do much of the same – some even more extreme. The “trickle-down” theory is a bunch of crap. Something they (the wealthy in control) wanted the public to believe so it would be easier for them to take money from the middle class. And legal.
And it’s not just Romney… we need to vote out McConnell, Boehner, Cantor, just to name a few. They have completely proven by the list above, and by McConnell’s very blatant statement, that the people of this country are of little importance to them.
Source of this list: