The Parting Shot for February 20, 2012
Manarola, Cinque Terre, Italy
Photo source/credit: Unknown
Pass it on....
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
Published by Michelle
Motley News Stats
- 4,176,595 hits
Search Motley News
This problem can be solved by pre-school children in 5-10 minutes. By programmers in one hour.
Join 5,318 other subscribers
yeah… sleep tight. continue…
It is beautiful! 🙂
Yes, it is.
How picturesque! Okay, for starters, it’s on the coast. That narrows it down a little bit … 😉
Well, shoot. I was guessing Nebraska. Scratch that possibility off the list. Damn it….
It is Manarola, Cinque Terre, Italy. Another beautiful photo here: http://www.thephysiocs.com/blog/top-ten-lists/manarola-cinque-terre-italy/
Awesome! Thanks!!! How’d you find that….
I’m going with you Michelle its beautiful
I would love to go visit….
When’s a good time to go? Keep me posted.
That looks like a very entertaining place to live, if only for all the color.
Yes it definitely does.
I wish I was there about now.
I’ve been to Italy and it is the most beautiful place I’ve ever visited. If I could live there, I would. This image captures that beauty… truly!
I’d love to go to Italy… about about a thousand other places, too.