The Parting Shot for March 2, 2012
Say good night, Gracie. “Good night, Gracie.”
Pass it on....
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
Published by Michelle
Motley News Stats
- 4,176,853 hits
Search Motley News
This problem can be solved by pre-school children in 5-10 minutes. By programmers in one hour.
Join 5,318 other subscribers
Boxer puppies are so awesome. The dog my kids grew up with, Rocky, looked just like this as a puppy.
This is such an adorable photo! And all puppies are awesome. 😀
They are! 🙂
ah, love the old George Burns quote 😉
LOL… Tony frequently posts that on my parting shots if he’s online when I publish it.
Awwwww, I want a puppy!
I’m sure your local shelter has many. If no pup’s, adult dogs are awesome, too. in fact, I’m to the point I prefer adopting adult dogs, or at least a year old. When people say older dogs are harder to train are full of caca. My Mama dog was around 4 or 5 when I rescued here… and now she has two agility titles, and I can walk her in proper heel position, sits when I stop, etc. all off leash. And Dork right next to her! He was 3 months old, though.
Awwwwwwwwwww….g’nite Gracie. continue…