The Parting Shot for March 25, 2012
“In the cherry blossom’s shade there’s no such thing as a stranger.”
~ Kobayashi Issa
Photo credit: Unknown
Pass it on....
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
Published by Michelle
Motley News Stats
- 4,176,852 hits
Search Motley News
This problem can be solved by pre-school children in 5-10 minutes. By programmers in one hour.
Join 5,318 other subscribers
What a fantastic picture!
I’d love to go for a walk there and just breath in deeply the fragrance.
No doubt, of course I’d have to take some allergy pills with me, but I’d still love it. 😉 BTW, I always look forward to your parting shots. You find the neatest pictures. Thanks Michelle.
Thanks! I wish they were all mine…. I’d love to travel like that. Oh, well. At least we can see the beauty of the world through other people’s camera lenses. I do sneak my own in from time to time – but they just don’t stand up to what I find on the internet.
ooooooh….g’nite gracie. continue…
I tagged you: http://wp.me/p1Cvgh-RC
Reblogged this on Perfected Pixel and commented:
Wow! Now that is a great place to take a walk. That is an amazing photo!
This is fantastic!!!
I can almost smell the blossom through the internet.
they really are pretty….but I can feel a sneeze coming on. 🙂
😆 They make allergy medicine for that….