The Parting Shot for April 28, 2012
David versus Goliath
Photo credit: Devid Camerlynck
Photo source: 1x.com
Pass it on....
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
Published by Michelle
Motley News Stats
- 4,180,757 hits
Search Motley News
This problem can be solved by pre-school children in 5-10 minutes. By programmers in one hour.
Join 5,317 other subscribers
Let the battle begin!
I can’t help but think of the Star Wars movie Clone Wars or something like that (too lazy to google the correct title). The scene where all 3 are tied to these tall columns and in come the critters.
Yes, and love the shadowing type effect. Slow shutter speed….
Sorry, flying asleep which trying to type. This could be real interesting.
g’nite gracie. 🙂
What an awesome shot!
Yeah. A still shot that shows action. Love it!
On the monitor at work, I can see spiders build webs on the cameras. Then I can watch them eat their bugs they catch. It is all magnified. Pretty interesting in a Charlotte’s Web sort of way 🙂
Cool! I love watching nature at work. What are these monitors?
Michelle, i’m curious…do you get the reference “g’nite gracie”? this may be a VERY stupid question, but i gotta know. continue…
Sorry David, but my money is on Goliath this time.