The G’Morning Shot for May 5, 2012
Tonight will be the largest moon of the year.
Although I doubt it will be this big.
Photo credit: Unknown
Pass it on....
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
Published by Michelle
Motley News Stats
- 4,176,852 hits
Search Motley News
This problem can be solved by pre-school children in 5-10 minutes. By programmers in one hour.
Join 5,318 other subscribers
Hey Michelle, I would like to use you as one of my word porn stars. I have no idea when, but do I have your permission?
Of course! Feel free to word porn away!
Good! I have no idea how long it will take to get to you, but it will be one day…
LOL.. I’ll be here. 🙂
Put some nitrous booster on that ride of yours… maybe you’ll get there faster… 🙂
My friend that joined me to the march last weekend has one of the wheelie walkers. I was giving her shit about putting boosters on it, and asking if I could see how fast it will go downhill. Got her laughing… which she really needed to do. Speaking of which… she’s MIA on facebook. Going to text her.
But wouldn’t it be cool if it was that big? Awesome picture!
That’d be awesome! And very bright.