The Parting Shot for May 5, 2012
Love only a mother knows…
Photo credit: Unknown
Pass it on....
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
Published by Michelle
Motley News Stats
- 4,180,793 hits
Search Motley News
This problem can be solved by pre-school children in 5-10 minutes. By programmers in one hour.
Join 5,317 other subscribers
That is the sweetest thing ever.
Yes it is. Very precious.
Does it mean the same thing to giraffes that it does to humans?
Not sure. I doubt it is a kiss in the sense that humans kiss. But touching is very much a part of mothering a newborn in mammals. Dogs like their newborns to help keep them clean, and that is a stimulation that also causes then to urinate. Newborn pups cannot pee on their own… they have to have mom lick them to trigger it. I’m assuming that there may be similar reactions in other species. Probably not making the baby giraffe urinate, but some sort of bonding between the two.
None of which I knew. Cool! and thanks!
How cute is that..
So sweet. Love it.