The G’morning Shot for June 4, 2012
The Fall of Elmo….
Graphic credit: Quest007
Pass it on....
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
Published by Michelle
Motley News Stats
- 4,180,741 hits
Search Motley News
This problem can be solved by pre-school children in 5-10 minutes. By programmers in one hour.
Join 5,317 other subscribers
Good Monday Morning Michelle. 🙂 go on…
good morning. Just started first cup of coffee….
Been drinking the suff all day, and won’t stop till later on tonight. go on…
Oh, I’m on my fourth or fifth by now. Won’t stop til later either.
Since I am two hours time wise ahead, I’ll be done with the coffee before you. go on…
And I’ll still be sipping that golden beverage when you’re not. And in bed when you’re up in the morning.
But I’d like to know how “inputting” one cup of java “outputs” two cups of “liquid”??? brb… gotta go to the loo…
In a perfect world, it all evens out. go on…
Poor Elmo. His tickle-me gig crashing must have come unexpectedly.
Oh poor Elmo. He was actually being tickled by the sauce?
LOL! Yes, it appears that way. That’s funny! 😆