Monkey Saves Life of Another Monkey Electrocuted at Train Station
While at a train station in Kanpur, India, a monkey was electrocuted and knocked unconscious while walking on high tension wires. The unconscious monkey’s friend was obviously distressed, and for 20 minutes he tried everything he could to revive his friend. Methods used included hitting, biting and dunking him in some water. Eventually, the injured monkey slowly regained consciousness and began moving once again.
The Telegraph UK: Watch: Monkey saves ‘dying’ friend at train station in India