The Parting Shot for March 7, 2012
Attack of the sperm.
Banksy, London 2011.
Pass it on....
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
Published by Michelle
Motley News Stats
- 4,180,298 hits
Search Motley News
This problem can be solved by pre-school children in 5-10 minutes. By programmers in one hour.
Join 5,317 other subscribers
Very clever! 🙂 Good night John Boy!
And a good late morning to you, Michelle!
Remember that TV show “The Waltons”? Remember the episode when James Earl Jones played a poor share cropper who spent the night with the Waltons? No? Well if not, then NO problem! I’ll use YouTube to recreate the magic of that heartwarming TV moment for you here right now:
What is that pink circular thing the sperms are attacking?
It’s an ovum! LOL… actually I’m not positive. I’m guessing a fire alarm.
Thats kinda cute…who would have thought of painting sperms around that? I hope you’re enjoying International Women’s Day.
The sperm was there to turn off the fire alarm. 🙂
LOL! I wonder if it worked…
it looked like it was an explosion by the number of them
Loved the Waltons when I was kid. Of course also loved the Brady Bunch, Laugh In and the Partridge Family -hangs head in shame…-except for Laugh In-.
Saw a cool documentary about Banksy -he was in it but ‘blurred out’ in the interviews. Check it out of you can find it.
Will do! Thanks!