More Easter Humor
Just thought I’d share some various Easter Funnies, jokes, photos, and stories. Feel free to check out last year’s posting of Easter Humor with different Easter funnies.
Q: What do Easter Bunny helpers get for making a basket?
A: Two points, just like anyone else.
A man and his ever-nagging wife went on vacation to Jerusalem. While they were there, the wife passed away. The undertaker told the husband, “You can have her shipped home for $5,000, or you can bury here here, in the Holy Land, for $150.
The man thought about it and told the undertaker that he would just have her shipped home.
The undertaker asked, “Why would you spend $5,000 to ship your wife home when it would be wonderful to be buried here – and you would spend only $150?”
The man replied, “Long ago a man died here, was buried here, and three days later he rose from the dead. I just can’t take that chance.”
Five Reasons to Celebrate Easter
1. You decide that any Holiday which starts with a “Good Friday” can’t be all bad.
2. You look really, really good in yellow.
3. You love to bite the heads off chocolate bunnies.
4. You have this bunny suit you love to wear, but are too insecure to wear it without a reason.
5. You absolutely love the movie, “The Ten Commandments”.
Q: How are rabbits like calculators?
A: They both multiply really fast.
Q: How do bunnies stay healthy?
Click here to view more Easter Funnies
You always manage to dig up hilarious stuff. Do you think the Baptists realize what they put on that sign?
I don’t know.
I doubt it but, it gave me a good laugh. 🙂