The Parting Shot for June 16, 2012
Photo credit: Caters News Agency
Pass it on....
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
Published by Michelle
Motley News Stats
- 4,180,757 hits
Search Motley News
This problem can be solved by pre-school children in 5-10 minutes. By programmers in one hour.
Join 5,317 other subscribers
Wow that is just incredible.
Utterly amazing! I would love to capture (photograph) a lightning bolt like that.
It so dangerously beautiful, fear and awe inspiring…It’s a sight that would make you want to run towards it even as you cower with rational fear.
That’s very true. I’ve always been one of those that stands outside in the middle of a bad thunderstorm or during a tornado warning because I don’t want to miss the raw beauty they have.
Electrifyingly Incredible!!! Great shot, and I love it!
It’s electrifying! (I hear Grease in my head)
Well then I hope that you find a good cerebral “Grease” remover! Lol